Career Questions tagged Nursing School

Madelyn B.’s Avatar
Madelyn B. Aug 03, 2018

How do I become a good CNA?

nursing school #nursing-school #secondary-education early...

Kayla B.’s Avatar
Kayla B. May 24, 2018

what is the common process when becoming a nurse?

The school that I am interested has a pre-licensure program. I want to become as educated as possible in regards to the education of a working nurse. #career-paths #nursing #medical-field...

#nursing-school

Joy B.’s Avatar
Joy B. Jan 16, 2018

Does anyone have insight into the TEAS exam?

I'm required to take the TEAS exam to get into nursing school in CA. I'd love to know a bit more about the test from someone who has taken it! #teas #exam #nursing #healthcare...

#nursing-school

Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016

What is a typical neonatal nurse workday like?

When I was a kid, I would see myself in the medical field doing what doctors do best. But I never asked myself what I really wanted to be. So as I am now in high school, I have been thinking about what it would be like to be a neonatal nurse someday. Because in the medical field, you can be...

#hospital-and-health-care #nurse #healthcare #nursing-school #bachelors #nursing

Elisa  G.’s Avatar
Elisa G. May 23, 2016

How do you evaluate success on being a nurse practitioner?

Doctors go beyond treating a patient when their love becomes their patients. May not know yet what it is like to be a doctor or a nurse practitioner, but this is why I ask this question. I believe any nurse can do their job. As in prescribing medications, treating any illness, and taking...

#hospital-and-health-care #nursing-school #nurse-practitioner #bachelors

Crystal L.’s Avatar
Crystal L. Apr 25, 2017

Should I become a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant?

I'm a nursing student and I'm thinking about pursuing further education after completing my BScN degree. What are the pros and cons of becoming an NP or PA? #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nursing-school #physician-assistant...

#registered-nursing

Elisha A.’s Avatar
Elisha A. Aug 03, 2015

How do you pick a nursing school that is right for you?

I wil be applying to nursing school this fall and I want to pick one that will be the right fit for but I don't know what to look for. #nurse #nursing-education...

#nursing-school

Stephanie M.’s Avatar
Stephanie M. Mar 23, 2015

What is the best school to go to in California to become a nurse?

I want to pursue a career in Nursing but don't know the best school in California for this profession. #nursing-education...

#nursing-school

Bethany C.’s Avatar
Bethany C. Mar 13, 2015

Are there any affordable baptist nursing colleges that anyone would recommend?

I'm a junior in high school, so I've been thinking about what career choice I should make. I've been leaning more towards becoming a nurse and hopefully working at the hospital close to my home. I am completely confused on what college has the best teachers who could help me if I may be...

#nursing-school #nursing-education #nursing