Career Questions tagged Veterans

Emily D.’s Avatar
Emily D. May 15, 2016

If I wanted to become a prosthetist, what should I major in for under grad?

I've considered becoming a prosthetist, but that is only offered at the Master's level. What type of undergrad major should I be looking to get to go on for grad school for prosthetics? #health #prosthetics #veterans #orthotics #hospital #medical #college...

#hospital-and-health-care

Risa M.’s Avatar
Risa M. May 19, 2016

How do I best prepare myself to not only be an effective, professional, and successful worker but leader?

I'm currently unsure of what exactly I want to do in the future, but I have a heart for at-risk, underrepresented, vulnerable populations, preferably somewhere out of the country. This, however, is a rather broad umbrella topic and I hope to find that career for me through various opportunities...

#veterans #homeless #volunteer #volunteering #outdoor #leader #service #undecided

Mikenna P.’s Avatar
Mikenna P. Oct 21, 2016

What is it called when people work with exotic animals?

I'm considering the fact that I want to work with animals from exotic places but don't know where to look or start. #veterinary...

#veterans

isaiah K.’s Avatar
isaiah K. May 27, 2016

My dad's a single, disabled veteran and we live on 836 a month. what would be the best way to apply for scholarships and grants?

I'm trying to get the money together so i can start college in FL, it's 54,000 for the whole course and im just trying to figure out the best way to approach this situation. I'm the oldest of my siblings and relatively new to this. I want to set the example and be able to help my younger...

#veterans #single-parent #scholarships #florida #disability #grants