Career Questions tagged Diet And Exercise

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Mar 15, 2018 331 views

What is the daily life for nutritionists (inside and outside hospital settings)?

I am interested in nutrition and want to do some work in this field that does not involve just hospital work. Positions can be like manufacturing, handling, dietitian, research, supplements, etc. #nutrition #clinical-nutrition #medical-nutrition-therapy...

#diet-and-exercise

Natalie H.’s Avatar
Natalie H. Jan 15, 2018 278 views

Is it difficult to manage dietary restrictions during college?

I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease, an autoimmune disease caused by eating gluten. Already finding it hard to avoid gluten at home, I am wondering if it is difficult to manage this disease and dietary restrictions during #college #diet-and-exercise...

#health

Olivia F.’s Avatar
Olivia F. May 06, 2016 401 views

Is it really worth it to get a masters or doctorate if I want to be a dietitian?

I know I want to be a registered dietitian but how much school should I really go through? I know I need at least a bachelors but I have always dreamed of going all the way to a doctorate. I just don't know if my future salary will make it worth while. #college #career #healthcare #dietitian...

#diet-and-exercise #financial-planning