Career Questions tagged Dietetics

madeline’s Avatar
madeline Oct 08, 2021 182 views

I am in tenth grade and just recently started thinking about my future. Based on my interests i'm wondering, what should i do to gain more knowledge?

I am interested in the medical field but im still unsure what i definitely want #medicine #healthcare . I like the idea of dietetics and nutrition but I dont know a lot about it and want to learn more. #dietetics I was thinking about programs and volunteering to learn more before i go to...

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Sep 27, 2018 491 views

What can I get involved in to help my application to a dietetics program look better?

#college #science #college-selection #internship #dietetics #nutrition

Vanessa’s Avatar
Vanessa Jul 27, 2018 365 views

How easy is it to transition to a career in dietetics?

I am transitioning from a high school biology teaching career. I was a biology major in undergrad, and now I am returning to school for a second degree in dietetics. Thankfully, some of my previous courses count toward the dietetics degree.

#dietitian

Caitlin ’s Avatar
Caitlin May 16, 2016 691 views

How to get a head start in becoming a dietitian?

Hello, my name is Caitlin and I am going to be a sophomore in college. I just went and enrolled at Kansas state University and when I talked to my advisor she told me that this is a very competitive field. I have gone and job shadowed and I know this is exactly what I want to do. I just need...

Caitlin ’s Avatar
Caitlin May 16, 2016 583 views

Good location for a dietitian?

Hello, my name is Caitlin and I am going to be a sophomore in college. I know where I would like to live, but what is a good location for a dietitian to live and make enough money for living? I don't want to struggle and I want to be successful. I would love to be a well known dietitian....