Career Questions tagged Internet

Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. May 06, 2018 385 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

#wellness

Kathryn G.’s Avatar
Kathryn G. Oct 07, 2017 552 views

Is "return offer" the major way of getting a job offer after graduation?

Hi! I am planning to apply to a graduate program in UX/HCI, and work as a UX designer after graduation. There are 1-year programs in some graduate schools, but my concern is that if they do not help much in job seeking. My friends told me if I join a 1-year program, I would not have the chance...

#internet #user-experience-design #technology #return-offer #user-experience #it #user-interface-design

julian B.’s Avatar
julian B. May 02, 2016 973 views

How do I build a following on my youtube channel?

I am a very small youtuber and am curious to know how I should grow my social media channel. #youtuber #media #internet #social...

#social-media

David C.’s Avatar
David C. Sep 10, 2017 610 views

I can't take calculus, chemistry, nor physics cause they don't teach that in 9th. The only class that I have that has to do with mechanical engineering is biology.

So I was wondering if I should study calculus over the internet or should I just study in my math class although my math class isn't calculus and study in my biology class. #mechanical-engineering #internet #math #chemistry #physics #higher-education...

#high-school-classes

Liana S.’s Avatar
Liana S. Feb 12, 2017 747 views

Why is journalism dying and what are the skills of a competent journalist?

There are some great journalists who work for The Atlantic, The New York Times, and other sources. I was talking to a friend the other day about potential careers and she said I may be a journalist. She thinks that we need GOOD journalists; not just people who write about pop culture. I do...

#journalism #advertising #internet #international-relations #online-journalism #media