Career Questions tagged Human Services

Theresa C.’s Avatar
Theresa C. Sep 13, 2019 164 views

How to find the right entry-level position in the fields of psychology and human services as an unlicensed, post grad.

In December 2018, I graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a bachelors degree in Psychology. Despite my efforts of using Linked in, reaching out to former educators and advisers, and using databases such as Indeed, InHerSight, Glassdoor, and Monster; I still have not landed a relevant...

#job-search #human-services #nonprofit #psychology

niyeh S.’s Avatar
niyeh S. Feb 06, 2019 161 views
Carlos P.’s Avatar
Carlos P. Jan 24, 2017 580 views

What social skills does a person have to have to be a psychologist?

Surely people in this profession have to have the right set of mind in order to help people but how does one prepare. #human-services #psychology #clinical-psychology #social...

#personal-development

Elise B.’s Avatar
Elise B. May 28, 2016 443 views

What field of math can I major in to make an positive or helpful impact on the world?

I am a high school junior who is very interested in the field of Mathematics. I am taking Calculus next year, and I already love it! I want to do something with my life that is meaningful and leaves a good mark on the planet and the people around me. I just do not know where to go with this...

#mathematics #human-services