What kinds of job do they have after graduating as a General Studies major of Bachelor of Science (in Education and Prof Studies)?

2
2

Jaycee’s Answer

0

General studies are great for many jobs! I recommend looking into coordinator positions in HR and recruiting. If you have a focus on education, you might also see what different young education development opportunities there are.

0

Gary’s Answer

0

Hello, I would say that there are no specific jobs or industries if you have a degree in General Studies (like I do) but you can apply for any job and any job that requires a Bachelors degree...some examples include sales, trainee/training programs, Government jobs that provide training programs, you could apply to be an Officer in the military. Unless you have taken specific are of emphasis classes, a degree like this really just shows your ability to learn and that you have the skills to finish what you start.

0