Career Questions tagged Ucsd

Elaine’s Avatar
Elaine Apr 04, 2022 253 views

What are the characteristics of Revelle College at UC San Diego?

I am an incoming freshman who is potentially going to UCSD in the fall of 2022(majoring in Computer Science), so I am curious to know about the goods and bads about Revelle college. I heard that there are a lot of GEs, and it is also ranked top two in term of difficulty. Is that true? Am I able...

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Apr 03, 2022 364 views

How do I land an interview from recruiters at job fairs?

I'm a senior in high school from NorCal going to college soon, and an alum from the college I committed to (UCSD) highly recommended attending job fairs. I'm planning to enter a CompSci career, although I would appreciate landing any sort of job while in college. Any tips for landing an...

Eden’s Avatar
Eden Mar 31, 2022 208 views

What's some advice for an aspiring aerospace engineer?

Just got into UCSD for an aerospace engineering degree, any pointers would be great!

Jed’s Avatar
Jed Oct 31, 2016 828 views

Can one go into a good college like UCSD or UCLA without taking calculus or psychics?

I found out too late on what I wanted to be but I want to get into UCLA or UCSD. Is there a way where I can get into the school and learn about engineering there? #engineering #college-major #college-admissions #ucla #ucsd

Maricar’s Avatar
Maricar May 09, 2016 737 views

Is UCSD a good college if I want to become an English/Biology teacher?

I would like to become either an English or Biology teacher, but I would like to know if it's worth the time to attend UCSD for this job path. #college #teacher #ucsd

Anina’s Avatar
Anina Apr 27, 2016 1154 views

Is it better to go into debt to go to an Ivy League or go to a UC and have a comparatively smaller debt level?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at CareerVillage. I'm facing this decision currently for Brown University vs. UCSD for Computational Biology. Most of my family and friends want me to go to Brown, but my best friend pointed out that tuition for four years at UCSD is...