Career Questions tagged Ucsd

Jed Y.’s Avatar
Jed Y. Oct 31, 2016 457 views

Can one go into a good college like UCSD or UCLA without taking calculus or psychics?

I found out too late on what I wanted to be but I want to get into UCLA or UCSD. Is there a way where I can get into the school and learn about engineering there? #engineering #college-major #college-admissions #ucla...

#ucsd

Maricar D.’s Avatar
Maricar D. May 09, 2016 461 views

Is UCSD a good college if I want to become an English/Biology teacher?

I would like to become either an English or Biology teacher, but I would like to know if it's worth the time to attend UCSD for this job path. #college #teacher...

#ucsd

Anina H.’s Avatar
Anina H. Apr 27, 2016 762 views

Is it better to go into debt to go to an Ivy League or go to a UC and have a comparatively smaller debt level?

Hi! My name is Anina and I'm a high school senior interning at CareerVillage. I'm facing this decision currently for Brown University vs. UCSD for Computational Biology. Most of my family and friends want me to go to Brown, but my best friend pointed out that tuition for four years at UCSD is...

#computer-science #money #college #brown-university #personal-finance #ucsd #finance