Career Questions tagged Berkeley

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Mar 14, 2018 270 views

In California, do CSU or UC campuses have the better engineering program?

I would like to kick start a career in engineering, any suggestions of what to major in to make job hunting easier later on? Also what were your experience with California public school programs? #california #engineering #berkeley #first-job #degree #major...

#software-engineering

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Aug 24, 2016 483 views

How hard is it to get accepted to UC Berkley and what gpa and SAT/ACT is required or normally accepted?

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to get a heads up to see what I was aiming for. #college #university #berkeley...

#uc

Sami F.’s Avatar
Sami F. Mar 09, 2016 644 views

Would University of California, Berkeley accept me If I kept these grades up? ENG - 102 Trig - 98.37 Science - 96.32 Global History - 95.5

I'm a Sophomore and I really really want to get into Berkeley. What things would I need to do, other than have good grades, in order to have a higher chance for getting into Berkeley ? #college #university #berkeley...

#acceptance

Rama ..’s Avatar
Rama .. Apr 29, 2014 1936 views

What can I do to increase my chances of getting into an amazing university?

Hi, I'm a sophomore in high school. I feel like it's too late for me to get into a great university and that all my opportunities to do something extraordinary have been missed. I was wondering if there is anything I can do this upcoming summer and junior year so that my application for college...

#university #college #ucla #college-applications #berkeley