Career Questions tagged Uc

Amina G.’s Avatar
Amina G. Mar 10, 2018 240 views

What GPA do UC schools look like?

When applying to UC schools in California, what GPA do the schools look at (i.e. scholastic, weighted, unweighted, etc), because I want to be prepared to take the right classes? #uc #gpa #admissions...

#college-admissions

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Aug 24, 2016 486 views

How hard is it to get accepted to UC Berkley and what gpa and SAT/ACT is required or normally accepted?

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to get a heads up to see what I was aiming for. #college #university #berkeley...

#uc

Jacqui D.’s Avatar
Jacqui D. May 06, 2014 836 views

When I apply to medical school, do admissions look at what undergrad school I went to?

I am a sophmore in high school and I'm planning on pursing a career in the medical field. I was wondering if the undergrad school I go to is important to get into medical school? Meaning, when applying to medical school, does admissions look at if I went to a UC school or a State school and...

#undergrad #state-school #medical-school #medicine #uc