Career Questions tagged Uc

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 11, 2021 182 views

Are UC (University of California) schools not preferable for premed?

I read something online that UC schools aren't the best for premed because of the amount of students that attend the schools, and because of the harsh grading curve. Is this true? Should I consider applying to other schools such as University of Washington? doctor premed medical_school...

university medicine college uc

Amina G.’s Avatar
Amina G. Mar 10, 2018 404 views

What GPA do UC schools look like?

When applying to UC schools in California, what GPA do the schools look at (i.e. scholastic, weighted, unweighted, etc), because I want to be prepared to take the right classes? uc gpa admissions...

college-admissions

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Aug 24, 2016 675 views

How hard is it to get accepted to UC Berkley and what gpa and SAT/ACT is required or normally accepted?

I am a junior in high school. I am looking to apply to colleges next summer and just wanted to get a heads up to see what I was aiming for. college university berkeley...

uc

Jacqui D.’s Avatar
Jacqui D. May 06, 2014 1179 views

When I apply to medical school, do admissions look at what undergrad school I went to?

I am a sophmore in high school and I'm planning on pursing a career in the medical field. I was wondering if the undergrad school I go to is important to get into medical school? Meaning, when applying to medical school, does admissions look at if I went to a UC school or a State school and...

medicine medical-school uc undergrad state-school