Career Questions tagged Self Esteem

Andres R.’s Avatar
Andres R. Jan 17, 2018 294 views

How do I grow my self confidence in order to talk to new people?

College is all about starting a new chapter in your life. You may go off to a different state or even internationally in order to get your education. Inevitably, this means leaving behind old friends in high school. As a shy person I was wondering how one may go about building up some self...

#confidence #conversion-optimization #self-development #communications #self-esteem

Haley S.’s Avatar
Haley S. Sep 01, 2017 362 views

What do you do when, you feel like you can't do it anymore?

I have a tendency to have panic attacks, and feel like I cant make it through school. I can't imagine what its going to be like in college next year. I would genuinely like to hear what college students do, or have done, to get through it all.#k-12-education #motivation #self-esteem...

#success #be-your-best-self

Danish A.’s Avatar
Danish A. Jun 29, 2016 659 views

What salary should I ask for my first full time job?

I do not want to ask for too high of a salary because then there is a chance they won't hire me. But, I also do not want to earn less than what I deserve. Should I just take the offered amount or can I ask for a higher price? If so, what are good ways to negotiate a fitting salary? #interviews...

#financial-planning #salary-negotiation #salary #self-esteem

Amanda V.’s Avatar
Amanda V. Jul 19, 2016 790 views

How do you deal with comparing yourself with your fellow classmates?

I feel as though I've begun doing this ever since I've started college. I always hear that my fellow classmates are coming to school and working a part time job, and for some, they may even have a family to provide for. It makes me wonder how they manage all of that but then it makes me think,...

#college #self-improvement #self-esteem

LoLo J.’s Avatar
LoLo J. Jun 08, 2014 627 views

What's your Goal and How do you Accomplish It?

I personally think if your gonna plan your goals i say its a very great idea to accomplish your goals I mean think about it why would you plan something that you don't understand or actually wanna do it has to be something that you plan no one can plan your goals for you.. #responsibility...

#self-esteem