Career Questions tagged House Plans

Ronaldo F.’s Avatar
Ronaldo F. Jan 19, 2018 651 views

How do mortgages work?

My high school never taught me anything about mortgages, loans, debt, credit or any of that stuff that I will need in life. I am planning to move out of my parents home, but I have no idea how mortgages work and I want to get a house. #house-plans #mortgage...

#financial-planning

Joshua D.’s Avatar
Joshua D. May 09, 2016 3508 views

I want to have a business in real estate, yet I also want to be an Anesthesiologist. How can I pursue both at the same time, especially with a demanding major like neuroscience and then medical school?

I really love houses, house plans. designing, home décor, and everything that deals with homes. But i'm also interested and attracted to the medical field. I would love to do both, but feel like I may have to choose one. I love real estate more, but it would require a lot of work and it's not...

#home-decor #real-estate #interior-design #medicine #neuroscience #anesthesiology #house-plans