Career Questions tagged Mortgage

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Apr 04, 2017 722 views

What exactly is a Mortgage?

Hi, This question may not apply to my life currently seeing how I am a student who does not own any property or a home. But I am still curious to know what exactly a Mortgage is because I think it will be useful to understand in the future. Thanks allot! #college #finance #education #home...

#property #mortgage

Keziah R.’s Avatar
Keziah R. Jan 22, 2018 258 views

What's it like, money wise, to have an apartment?

During college, depending on which one I go to, I was thinking about getting my own apartment, something cheap for now until I save up more money than I do now. I want to have the feeling of living on my own, to try and see if I can handle it. #financial-planning...

#mortgage

Ronaldo F.’s Avatar
Ronaldo F. Jan 19, 2018 357 views

How do mortgages work?

My high school never taught me anything about mortgages, loans, debt, credit or any of that stuff that I will need in life. I am planning to move out of my parents home, but I have no idea how mortgages work and I want to get a house. #house-plans #mortgage...

#financial-planning