Career Questions tagged Home

Timothy G.’s Avatar
Timothy G. Apr 04, 2017 838 views

What exactly is a Mortgage?

Hi, This question may not apply to my life currently seeing how I am a student who does not own any property or a home. But I am still curious to know what exactly a Mortgage is because I think it will be useful to understand in the future. Thanks allot! #college #finance #education #home...

#mortgage #property

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jun 27, 2016 696 views

What is the minimum salary you have to get in order to provide for yourself? for a family?

I think that many of us take our homes as guaranteed, especially if our family still supports us. We don't realize how much money they use to support us. So, what is the salary we have to earn in order to live by ourselves? What is the salary we have to earn in order to sustain a family or 2?...

#money #family #home #career #hom #financial-planninge

Gaby P.’s Avatar
Gaby P. Mar 22, 2017 547 views

what are some good colleges for real estate?

Doesnt matter where it is as long as its a good recommended school #real-estate #home #first-time-home-buyers...

#home-sellers

Irma A.’s Avatar
Irma A. Apr 29, 2014 1204 views

Is it better to live at the school your attending, rent an apartment near them, or just live at your house?

I am really thinking about whether I should go to a college that is close to my house, so that I could live there, or if I shoukd just live at the school or near it, but being far away from where I live? #college-life...

#home