Career Questions tagged English Grammar

Daphne C.’s Avatar
Daphne C. May 11, 2017 410 views

How would you become an editorial assistant?

I love English and writing!...

#english-grammar

Shimaa E.’s Avatar
Shimaa E. Nov 26, 2016 469 views

How can I improve my English skills to get Ielts or Toefl ?

I am intermediate in English (writing-listening-reading) and basic in (speaking). I am interested to learn English and be like a native speaker and I want to visit America and some European countries and get a scholarship . #english #english-grammar...

#academic-english

Safa M.’s Avatar
Safa M. Jun 24, 2016 999 views
g S.’s Avatar
g S. May 23, 2016 750 views

i am poor in english what i have to do to improve it

unable to understand it better...

#english-grammar

Kara G.’s Avatar
Kara G. May 13, 2016 435 views

What is a description of the lifestyle and typical workday for an editor at a publishing company?

I want to be an editor, and would love to learn about what it is like to work as an editor for a publishing company. I am aware that many of the major publishing companies are located in New York City, so I am interested in learning more about life as an editor in New York! #english #editing...

#english-grammar #story-editing #publishing #editor #text-editing #lifestyle

Kara G.’s Avatar
Kara G. May 13, 2016 821 views

What steps does it take to become an editor at a publishing company?

One day I want to work as an editor for a publishing company. I have done some research about participating in summer internships during college, but reflections on personal experience are what I'm looking for. I would like to know the details of becoming an editor for a publishing company,...

#english-grammar #english #editing #publishing #editor

Ebince R.’s Avatar
Ebince R. Apr 26, 2016 820 views

How to improve the english grammer?

Hai ! i am Ebince.I am studying 9th standard . English grammar is very important for all student. I like this english grammar. How to understand the english grammar? How to improve my Grammar skills? #teaching #teacher...

#english-grammar #english #professor