What are some jobs that will allow me to travel?

I am interested in helping others and traveling. I was thinking of doing a gap year, but if there is a way that I can do both I would love to! I want to go all over and experience new religions, cultures, and traditions that others have. psychology travel career shrink world cultures language exploring journey missiontrip

You could be a vlogger/blogger as that allows you to travel to review things. Samira M.

7

Maria’s Answer

Well, you can definitely pursue a career in the Tourism & Hospitality industry, even if it might not seem that promising at the moment due to Covid19 pandemic. Overall, seeking employment under multinational companies with global presentation, will help you open your horizons, meet new people and embrace different cultures on both a personal, but also a professional level. Being a member of such organizations can help you travel, but also provide you with job opportunities through different countries/regions. Alternatively, you could always explore the option of Travel Blogging, which is fully formed around travel experiences.
1

There are companies out there that will pay you for reviewing their product. The hotel industry does the same. With enough research, you will be able to find opportunities to travel and get paid to review different hotels. here is an article that might help.

https://www.mysteryshoppersamerica.com/hotel-mystery-shopping.htm
0

Lennon’s Answer

I think helping others and traveling are major sticking points for most people; and there are a bunch of industries that provide this type of lifestyle. If you are somewhat interested in the medical field being a travel nurse would afford you both of those. They have the opportunity to travel both the United States and the world overall, depending on your preferences. They are often paid well, and have a greater sense of control over their career path. Also, being a social entrepreneur could afford you this lifestyle as well. In social entrepreneurship, people build businesses based on social issues (i.e. national businesses like Kind or even worldwide organizations like the Red Cross). Even though the two career paths I mentioned above are completely different, there are plenty of paths to take in helping others and traveling the world. Here is an article from business news daily that goes into other industries: https://www.businessnewsdaily.com/2389-jobs-travel-lovers.html. Hope this helps!
0

Haley’s Answer

working holiday visas!!!! theres a few countries americans can go to and once youre there you can work in any field, volunteer, or just hang out and do whatever you want. i have travelled a lot and this was one of my favorite experiences (lived in australia for 3 years doing this) :)
0

Simeon’s Answer

You can do international travel with almost any kind of work, but most of them would require you to do a lot of work and research to find a way to make it work. One of the sure-fire ways I know to get into traveling abroad is to make it into a large company with international reach. The ones I am most familiar with are the big 4 accounting firms: KMPG, Deloitte, EY, and PwC. These are large auditing firms with international reach. If you can get an internship with one of these companies, do so. If you are able to land a job with one of them someday, you can work with your career team to work towards getting transferred into another country. Just know that the busy seasons can be long, with many people work 70+ hours a week during busy season, so make sure you know the cost of the opportunity up front.
0