Career Questions tagged Cultures

Delia’s Avatar
Delia Feb 26, 2021 346 views

What are some jobs that will allow me to travel?

I am interested in helping others and traveling. I was thinking of doing a gap year, but if there is a way that I can do both I would love to! I want to go all over and experience new religions, cultures, and traditions that others have. #psychology #travel #career #shrink #world #cultures...

Madelyn’s Avatar
Madelyn May 08, 2020 740 views

What are some careers where I can travel in the beginning and then settle down.

I like helping people and learning new languages. I would love to travel the world for the beginning of my career. Although I would want to settle down after I travel the world for some years. #travel #cultures #career #foreign-languages

Madelyn’s Avatar
Madelyn May 08, 2020 301 views

What different skills and classes are imperative to have when aspiring to becoming a foreign service officer?

I enjoy helping people and love to travel the world. I enjoy my Latin class, and would love to learn more languages. I think this could be a possible career. How many years do you have to work outside of the country? Once you want to stop travelling what can you do and how long are you going to...

Ariella’s Avatar
Ariella Mar 02, 2016 979 views

Gender and Women Studies major career options?

I'm a senior and I have been recently accepted to Wesleyan University. I'm really interested in learning about women and gender's studies, race and identity, and traveling to different countries to learn about new cultures. Recently, I traveled to Turkey , which started my love for traveling...

Allen’s Avatar
Allen May 12, 2014 6314 views

How long do you have to go to college to be a photographer?

I'm a sophmore who is curious. #photography #cultures