Career Questions tagged Cultures

Madelyn M.’s Avatar
Madelyn M. May 08 266 views

What are some careers where I can travel in the beginning and then settle down.

I like helping people and learning new languages. I would love to travel the world for the beginning of my career. Although I would want to settle down after I travel the world for some years. #travel #cultures #career...

#foreign-languages

Madelyn M.’s Avatar
Madelyn M. May 08 87 views

What different skills and classes are imperative to have when aspiring to becoming a foreign service officer?

I enjoy helping people and love to travel the world. I enjoy my Latin class, and would love to learn more languages. I think this could be a possible career. How many years do you have to work outside of the country? Once you want to stop travelling what can you do and how long are you going to...

#travel #foreigndiplomat #cultures

Ariella R.’s Avatar
Ariella R. Mar 02, 2016 770 views

Gender and Women Studies major career options?

I'm a senior and I have been recently accepted to Wesleyan University. I'm really interested in learning about women and gender's studies, race and identity, and traveling to different countries to learn about new cultures. Recently, I traveled to Turkey , which started my love for traveling...

#gender-studies #career-path #helping-others #race #cultures

Allen G.’s Avatar
Allen G. May 12, 2014 5944 views