Career Questions tagged Manufacturingengineering

Javelle’s Avatar
Javelle Aug 26 406 views

What are hard parts about being a manufacturing engineer?

My future trends will help me in life want hard things then most people do not know.

Melvin’s Avatar
Melvin Nov 12, 2018 599 views

How to Structure and Write a great Statement of Purpose for Graduate School?

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering senior interested in applying for grad school for next fall. I understand that schools want a statement of purpose/essay detailing why I want to apply for the program, my interests, my experience, etc. I'm interested in design and manufacturing engineering and...

Melvin’s Avatar
Melvin Aug 18, 2018 836 views

New Methods and innovation in Manufacturing?

Hey guys, As a mechanical engineering student, I'm interested in the manufacturing industry and want to know about any new innovations or methods in manufacturing? I know 3D printing is on the rise but I'm not sure of what other things to look out for. Thanks! #manufacturing...

Melvin’s Avatar
Melvin Aug 18, 2018 518 views

Good Manufacturing Engineering Schools

Hey guys, I just wanted to know what graduate schools out there are good for manufacturing engineering? I'm a mechanical engineering student and right now I'm looking at Rutgers, NJIT, and Rowan University but I'm not sure what's good for manufacturing. Thanks! #manufacturing...