Career Questions tagged Softwareengineer

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 197 views

When do most comp sci internships start?

I’m going to be a junior in computer science this coming fall, and I would like to begin searching for internships for the experience. I am going to have to take a summer class during the month of May. Are there internships that allow you to start in the middle of the summer, or are there any...

#computer-science #computer #womeninstem #softwareengineer #computer-software #stem #technology #engineer #internship #software #softwaredeveloper

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 286 views

How to prepare for an internship?

I’m in progress of a computer science bachelor degree. However, I’ve only had two coding classes: an introductory class using Visual Basic, and C++. I do not feel that I have learned much and would like to be more qualified for future internships. How may I further increase my knowledge outside...

#computer-science #computer #womeninstem #softwareengineer #computer-software #stem #technology #internship #software #science #softwaredeveloper

Jessica A.’s Avatar
Jessica A. May 10, 2018 257 views