Career Questions tagged Softwareengineer

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. Apr 01, 2020 234 views

What's the best bootcamp to become a Software Engineer?

I'm already a part of a Software Engineer immersive Bootcamp but COVID 19 happened and made it remote. I'm not interested in a remote class and I'm planning to join another later on this year. Any recommendations would be helpful! softwareengineer...

technology

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 450 views

When do most comp sci internships start?

I’m going to be a junior in computer science this coming fall, and I would like to begin searching for internships for the experience. I am going to have to take a summer class during the month of May. Are there internships that allow you to start in the middle of the summer, or are there any...

internship computer-software softwaredeveloper womeninstem stem softwareengineer technology software computer computer-science engineer

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 556 views

How to prepare for an internship?

I’m in progress of a computer science bachelor degree. However, I’ve only had two coding classes: an introductory class using Visual Basic, and C++. I do not feel that I have learned much and would like to be more qualified for future internships. How may I further increase my knowledge outside...

internship computer-software softwaredeveloper womeninstem stem softwareengineer science technology software computer computer-science