Career Questions tagged Softwareengineer

Kayla C.’s Avatar
Kayla C. Apr 01, 2020 148 views

What's the best bootcamp to become a Software Engineer?

I'm already a part of a Software Engineer immersive Bootcamp but COVID 19 happened and made it remote. I'm not interested in a remote class and I'm planning to join another later on this year. Any recommendations would be helpful! #softwareengineer...

#technology

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 346 views

When do most comp sci internships start?

I’m going to be a junior in computer science this coming fall, and I would like to begin searching for internships for the experience. I am going to have to take a summer class during the month of May. Are there internships that allow you to start in the middle of the summer, or are there any...

#internship #computer-software #computer #computer-science #stem #technology #softwaredeveloper #softwareengineer #engineer #womeninstem #software

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 440 views

How to prepare for an internship?

I’m in progress of a computer science bachelor degree. However, I’ve only had two coding classes: an introductory class using Visual Basic, and C++. I do not feel that I have learned much and would like to be more qualified for future internships. How may I further increase my knowledge outside...

#computer-software #computer #computer-science #stem #technology #softwaredeveloper #internship #softwareengineer #science #womeninstem #software