Career Questions tagged Softwaredeveloper

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 259 views

When do most comp sci internships start?

I’m going to be a junior in computer science this coming fall, and I would like to begin searching for internships for the experience. I am going to have to take a summer class during the month of May. Are there internships that allow you to start in the middle of the summer, or are there any...

#computer #womeninstem #stem #softwareengineer #computer-software #internship #softwaredeveloper #computer-science #engineer #technology #software

Gillian C.’s Avatar
Gillian C. May 09, 2019 363 views

How to prepare for an internship?

I’m in progress of a computer science bachelor degree. However, I’ve only had two coding classes: an introductory class using Visual Basic, and C++. I do not feel that I have learned much and would like to be more qualified for future internships. How may I further increase my knowledge outside...

#computer #womeninstem #stem #softwareengineer #internship #science #softwaredeveloper #computer-science #computer-software #technology #software

Bryan M.’s Avatar
Bryan M. Apr 04, 2018 431 views