When should I apply to Graduate School?

1

I’m in my Sophomore year of college and I was thinking about applying for graduate school next Fall semester, or is that too soon? How do I go about it? Or moreover, what is the process? #graduate #master

1

Angela’s Answer

0

Hi ShyAnne,

If you are planning on going to graduate school right after undergraduate I would recommend applying the Fall before graduation. Some people take off a few years before going to graduate school to get work experience. It is important to note that some graduate programs have requirements for their application such as taking a particular exam or creating a portfolio. Read into the requirements for each program and make sure you have all the necessary materials before applying.

Good Luck!

0

Maggie’s Answer

0

Obviously the earlier you think about it the more time you have to figure out where you want to go, what you want to do, specific programs, or specific exams you have to take in order to get into the school. That being said, I decided I wanted to go to grad school late in the spring of my senior year and it still worked out! Usually the program/school will have a calendar showing the open enrollment periods for when you can apply based off when you want to start school. Good luck and hope this helped a little!

0