What are the best colleges for Fine Arts? Like Animation and Culinary Arts?

Updated Rutledge, Georgia

Jonathan’s Answer

While both creative pursuits, this are two very different career paths.

Can you tell me more about your long-term career options you are considering and what about those careers are interesting to you?

Hello Abigail, The best school for either one of those career paths is the one that you choose to be the best for you. The process of finding a school to go to should involve you visiting the college or at the very least, calling to talk to them about it. I would search top ten animation schools of the past 3-5 years. Some animation colleges focus on comic illustration and story-boarding. Some focus on 3D animation. Some focus on just painting. As for culinary, it is the same. Some colleges focus on baking and some on fine dining. Once you find the school that fits your little niche of each then I would research schools within that niche. I know it isn't a post that says go to CAL Arts or better yet go to SCAD. http://coreyeverett.artstation.com