Career Questions tagged African American

Brielle S.’s Avatar
Brielle S. Apr 04, 2018 136 views

How do you deal with a professor that you suspect is racially bias?

I am a black girl going to a PWI and I just want some tips and advice on how to handle this situation if it ever happens in my undergraduate and graduate college experience. #african-american...

#college-advice

Myla S.’s Avatar
Myla S. Sep 01, 2017 512 views

African American Studies Degree?

What job could you really get with this degree? Also, what are some experiences in this class? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!#college-major #bachelors #humanities #african-american...

#studies

Angelica B.’s Avatar
Angelica B. Sep 01, 2017 232 views

Will my ethnicity be a factor when applying to scholarships that are not African-American / Black Exclusive

My sophmore year teach showed us a video that essentially said that more white students are chosen for scholarships and it showed a person that helps with the scholarship process and said that this is true and if that only applies to a predominantly white should oppose to a school that is...

#first-generation-college-students #college #money #scholarships #african-american