Career Questions tagged Friendship

Ciara’s Avatar
Ciara Mar 27, 2018 687 views

How can a shy person be successful in college?

I love hanging out with people and participating in activities. However, I feel very uncomfortable when I don't know anyone in the room, so often I stay in and keep to myself. When I'm with a bunch of strangers, I feel like the odd one out and have difficulty getting comfortable enough to...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Mar 20, 2018 435 views

How do I guard myself from toxic people in college?

I want to make sure I use discernment in who my closest circle of friends are while I am in college. #friendship

Nick’s Avatar
Nick Apr 13, 2016 1636 views

What is all that i need to do to get into accounting?

I am asking because i want to be sure of what i need to achieve to reach this goal of mine . #technology #management #accounting #money #computers #buisness #friendship

Jaliyah’s Avatar
Jaliyah Feb 24, 2015 815 views

Would you recommend rooming with a friend for your freshmen year in college?

When I go off to school, I want to have a friend go with me so I'm not alone. I don't know what I would do at a big university, all by myself. I've considered having one of my two best friends room with me but I'm not sure if that will cause issues. We've spent the night over each others houses...