Career Questions tagged Goal

rebecca T.’s Avatar
rebecca T. May 25, 2018
Dora L.’s Avatar
Dora L. Jul 27, 2016

What are some of the best jobs you should do while your in college ?

Students these days are very stressed out about keeping up with classes, maintaining good grades and social life while working to pay off debts/ bills. #work-life-balance...

#goal

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 22, 2016

How realistic should I be when accomplishing career goals

I would imagine that after college being thrown in a crazy hectic world it can be hard to adjust what you want to do with what you are able to do. With a lot of competition and people having better qualification than you. How hopeful? Should you be in maintaining a career goal ? #career #life...

#goal

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 17, 2016

If you transfer your sophomore year in college how long will it take to accumulate a bachelor's degree?

Thinking about transferring to a school that is more focused on my career path #college #career #school...

#goal

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 15, 2016

How important is having a career goal?

What if you are a person who does not know your interest or skills? What would you suggest this person to do if they don't know. #college #career #skills...

#goal