This is a deep question. I hope I can give you an answer that will change your perspective.
- Do you believe that being black is a disadvantage? Then stop seeing yourself as being black and start seeing yourself as this human being with these amazing qualities who can make a difference is this life.
- You are the best example of how you want others to treat you. So treat yourself with respect, love yourself and believe you can achieve anything in this world. All it takes is determination and a winners mindset
- Find your dream, your passion and don't let anyone tell you, you can't. Because there is no such thing as 'you can't'. Determination, a good plan and a back up plan and a plan C and D, maybe even a plan E but just never give up.
- Look at these amazing persons who touched so many lives: Jim Kwik, Jay Shetty, Will Smith, Martin Luther King Jr., Oprah, Beyonce etc. Do you know why they are amazing? Because they knew exactly what they wanted and nobody could stop them.
Don't see life as fair/unfair or a skin color as a disadvantage. Maybe your challenge is bigger then it is for this rich white boy/girl but we all have the same opportunities in front of us. Open doors, keep moving and you will be a winner!
Krista recommends the following next steps:
- Look at this amazing video from Will Smith: https://youtu.be/mdyv4CcMGgs