Career Questions tagged Videogames

Olivia C.’s Avatar
Olivia C. Nov 14, 2018

What would it take to become a Professional eSports player?

I know that with becoming a professional eSports player you would need practice with the game you would like to play competitively, practice to build your skills, and train either by yourself or with a team of your own. But I would like to know something more in depth such as what qualities...

#professionalgamer #esports #videogames

Kristo B.’s Avatar
Kristo B. Jul 13, 2018

Do you have to study at a collage to be a video game designer

I want to be a video game designer of my career in the future job, but I is BROKE so i don't know if you have to go to collage for video game designing . and how much do they pay yearly? #videogames #videogamedevelopment #collage #idon'tknowwhattodo #gaming #computer games...

#video-game-design

Manuel R.’s Avatar
Manuel R. Jan 22, 2018

Does it take a lot to work or college time to work for those big companies like Apple, microsoft, sony, or anything video game related.

I hate college and think its a waste of time and money. Is there any i can work at these places without going to college. #gaming #videogamesmaking...

#videogames