Career Questions tagged Mortuary

Vincent’s Avatar
Vincent Jan 11 188 views

For a coroner, how hard is it to get over seeing the dead bodies, or does it never get any easier?

I am looking into the coroner career and this is something I was worried about because it obviously would affect my performance.

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla Oct 04, 2022 77 views

What are the training requirements for A mortician?

Are there certain schools I have to attend, which is the best

Alexis’s Avatar
Alexis Nov 02, 2021 280 views

What's work life like in a Mortuary?

I'm trying to learn more about work life in a Mortuary as I want to become a Mortician in a few years. Does the work ever become mentally taxing? What are some skills you never thought would be useful in the field but ended up helping you out in the long run? #mortuary #mortuary-sciences...

Hope’s Avatar
Hope Sep 09, 2021 358 views

Where should I go to be a Mortician?

I've been researching about mortuary sciences and was wondering where the best places to get a job to be one, and where to go to school is. Does it ever have a lasting emotional impact on you? I've always been interested in bodies though that does sound strange. #mortician #mortuary-science...