Career Questions tagged What

Mermaid O.’s Avatar
Mermaid O. Apr 26 180 views

Should I be a psychiatrist nurse or an interior designer?

Hello, My anatomy and physiology class is not doing great. I've been failing the exams which I study each day to pass the exam. However, I think i'm going to give up to be a nurse and maybe change careers. What do you think I should do? #help #what #nurse # #nurse-practitioner...

#interiordesign #nursing #healthcare #reading #engineer #medicine #math #registered-nurses

Deilyna M.’s Avatar
Deilyna M. Apr 16, 2019 57 views

If my strengths are Creativity and hobbies are drawing, what types of careers or industeries

#what other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested...

Meng Fei L.’s Avatar
Meng Fei L. Aug 27, 2018 132 views

When you succeed? How will you accomplish?

#what can you do to succeed? Explain how you gonna do...

Caitlyn E.’s Avatar
Caitlyn E. Jan 18, 2018 223 views

How do you know what is the best Major for you?

When I started college I thought I knew what I was going to do. Now, I'm not so sure if that's the best plan for me. How do you know when you've picked the right major for the job you want? #wondering #what #my #future...

#holds

shaniya D.’s Avatar
shaniya D. Dec 06, 2016 321 views

What is the best part about teaching

I'm asking because i really want to teach students i want to teach children that cold never have the chance to go to school the children that can't get a proper education in this world i want to be the person that change little children lives this i why i want to teach and this i why i ask this...

#feel #they #really #what #to #wants #have