Career Questions tagged Volunteer Training

Yerin O.’s Avatar
Yerin O. Nov 22, 2016 805 views

What are some websites for volunteering activities for marketing and advertising for High School students?

I've constantly researched about volunteering work of marketing and advertising for high school students, but no official websites shown came out. Please help me find some websites; I want to have some experience doing advertising or marketing work so that I can learn more pursue my career...

#high-school-students #volunteering #marketing-and-advertising #online-advertising #marketing #volunteer-training #internships

Mitchell A.’s Avatar
Mitchell A. Sep 12, 2016 743 views

What type of internships can you get and what is it that you exactly do when being a psychology major?

I have yet to think about getting an internship while in the process of achieving my B.A in Psychology. I know that an internship is something very good to have under your belt because it shows experience and is highly valuable for applying to jobs. I am skeptical as to what you do as you...

#volunteerism #volunteering #volunteer-training #internship #internships