If I want to be a navy seal what course is good for me

3

I want to be a navy seal.
#navy-seal #military #military-service #navy

3

Dennis’s Answer

0
Brady stay fit and exercise regularly - practice Mental Toughness as well.
When and if time comes for the Seal training you can reach out to a Navy Recruiter.
0

Kenneth’s Answer

0

Navy SEALs are awesome and I had the pleasure to work with a few. Outside of the military there isn't classes or course work that can prepare you for that life. If you decide to do it while in basic training (Boot camp) You will have to be in excellent condition and be  an outstanding swimmer. There is a minimal requirement for swimming, Push ups, Sit ups, Pull ups and a mile and a half run. The run will be done in uniform do combat boots is a must if you want to train for the run. Of course SEALs use weapons so I would suggest that if you are underage you get with someone of age and learn proper gun safety and basics. Good luck on your adventure and I hope that one day I can call you my shipmate.

0

0
In my 6 years of experience working with the teams, I would say that having a general knowledge on all things would benefit you. Understanding psychology, physiology, history, and leadership based courses would definitely get you in the right direction. Anyone can become stronger, but you cant always make someone smarter.
0

Garland’s Answer

0
Be extremely discplined both mently and physically. Be able to think and react quickly and smartly. Be able to function as a team. There are no individuals.
0