Career Questions tagged Water

Ansley G.’s Avatar
Ansley G. Aug 10, 2018 203 views

Are there many job opportunities for research outside of being a Professor?

I would like to pursue a career in research within water treatment/ desalination, however I haven't had much luck in determining whether I'll be able to find a job once I complete college. Are there any resources/ insight that might be helpful in my search. Are most research jobs at...

#research #job #desalination #water

Allyson F.’s Avatar
Allyson F. May 11, 2016 480 views

Would a BS degree in Environmental Engineering help me with my career goal to be a Director of a Water Treatment Plant?

I am currently enrolled in the Water Technology Program at my high school and hope to graduate high school with my General AA from the community college as well as my class C water operator's license. I am trying to decide on my university and major for after I grudate. #in #field #water...

#college #career-counseling #engineering #career #environment #science

Gokul R.’s Avatar
Gokul R. Jun 24, 2016 500 views

Hai. I am Gokul. What are the Duties of Marine Engineer in a Ship?

Hai. Can I know what are the Duties to be taken up by a marine Engineer in a ship. #engineer #education #educator #marine #united-states-navy #water...

#shipping

Jennifer C.’s Avatar
Jennifer C. Mar 23, 2015 1492 views

I am interested in Global Climate change. What career can revolve around trying to find ways to tackle this issue?

I find global warming so interesting. I would like to find ways to find ways to give clean water to third world countries and I'm interested in food hunger and how to prevent it. I think that using cattle as one of our main food sources is so ineffective. I want a job where I can go visit these...

#environment #climate-change #water