Career Questions tagged Swimming

Ja'Taya N.’s Avatar
Ja'Taya N. Nov 13, 2020 171 views

Is there any jobs that would allow you to teach children to swim ?

I am in high school . I like to swim and I like teaching others how to swim . I am worried about the cost though . Would I have to go to college for this ?...

swimming

Lachelle R.’s Avatar
Lachelle R. Nov 05, 2020 128 views

Is this a job that you would get tired of?

This is my dream job because I get to do things I love. I love swimming and love animals. sea life water dolphins...

swimming

Kenneth C.’s Avatar
Kenneth C. Jan 16, 2018 443 views

How difficult will it be to get an athletic scholarship for college?

I've been doing a lot of research about college scholarships in general. I make good grades, and I'm a decent swimmer. There is so much competition out there and that makes me a little nervous about my chances. college scholarships athletics recruiting financial-aid...

swimming

teolio D.’s Avatar
teolio D. Jan 26, 2018 532 views

Should I decide my college based on swimming or academics?

Many schools are offering athletic scholarship but those schools don't have the best academic programs college-athletics college-selection swimming college-advice...

college

Jeniel Z.’s Avatar
Jeniel Z. Jan 20, 2018 405 views

How difficult is it to swim competitively in college with relatively low experience?

I am a junior, and this is my first year swimming competitively. I love it a lot, but I'm worried that my lateness to the sport will limit my options as far as carrying my swimming "career" into college. I'm decently fast for how long I've been competing--I currently swim a 1:08.13 for the 100...

college byuprovo sports swimming stanford

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 08, 2017 543 views

What are some good ways for high school students to gain experience?

I did not have a lot of experience outside of school and volunteering when I started at university, and my brothers are both looking as they could be in the same boat as I was. I have given them a couple of suggestions from things that I learned, however, is there anything that anyone would...

experience engineering volunteering coaching game-design high-school sports swimming

Jon  C.’s Avatar
Jon C. Apr 09, 2015 818 views

A professional swimmer

I'm like a dolphin in the swimming pool. Can I find a career in swimming?...

swimming