Career Questions tagged Corporate Social Responsibility

David’s Avatar
David Jan 19, 2018 575 views

How can I inspire corporations to invest in community initiatives that will empower youth?

So many children are missing out on the growth opportunities and empowering experiences provided by team sports programs. The reason? Sports programs are expensive to organize. When parents and guardians are working just to pay bills and put food on the table, they cannot afford to pay for...

Lauren’s Avatar
Lauren Oct 18, 2017 1065 views

If my strengths are creativity, responsibility, and leading and hobbies are swimming and reading, what types of careers or industries might best fit for me?

What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?#strengthsandweaknesses #creativity #corporate-social-responsibility #swimming #reading #career #career-choice #career-counseling #career-path #career-planning

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Jul 29, 2017 1401 views

What type of resume do you provide for a social impact corporation?

It is hard enough just trying to make a resume to fit into the corporate world, but to make a resume that is specifically aimed at social impact, like human trafficking, there must be some way to get across how passionate you are about dealing with such matters. #corporate-social-responsibility...

Melissa’s Avatar
Melissa Jul 29, 2017 630 views

What are some of the qualities, besides being a person who cares and wants to help others, do you need to have to get a job with the Peace Corps or AmeriCorps?

I think the question is self explanatory. #corporate-social-responsibility #human-resources #career-details