Career Questions tagged Diseases

Monica G.’s Avatar
Monica G. Sep 27, 2018 326 views

What degree is more helpful between biochemistry, molecular biology, or microbiology?

I am a currently biochemistry student and I am very indecisive in my career path. I want to ultimately research and help in the process of creating medicines and treatments to disorders, but I also want to study genetics and cancer stem research. So, I have decided to either undertake a minor...

#molecular-biology #science #biology #microbiology #genetics #diseases #medicine #biochemistry

Sujia L.’s Avatar
Sujia L. May 20, 2016 706 views

How can I know whether I should become a doctor or nurse?

Hello, I am a senior Nancy from American Canyon High School. I like to study Science classes in my school and hoping to receive extending education in the future. #doctor #science #medicine #professor #nurse #biology #health...

#diseases

Brooke B.’s Avatar
Brooke B. Dec 15, 2014 797 views

Is the majority of your time, as a geneticist, spent interacting with patients or doing laboratory work?

I have taken a semester long genetics course in high school and I found it very intriguing. I was curious if being a genetics counselor involved mostly talking to patients about their genes and what risks they carry or if it involves laboratory work. #doctor #science #biology #technology...

#genetics #diseases

Zyaire873 .’s Avatar
Zyaire873 . May 23, 2012 5420 views

What can I do in highschool now to prepare for my future goal of becoming a doctor?

I am intrested in becoming a doctor who deals with diseases and emergency care. I also would like to travel around the world and work with children. #doctor #travel #childcare...

#diseases