If I have a BS in Psychology, will I be accepted for a MS in Ecology ?

Asked Cairns City, Queensland, Australia

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in Austria or Germany accept me for an ecology program if my Bachelor's is in a different scientific field. #science #graduate-school #ecology #study-abroad #austria #germany #environmental-science #masters #europe

Heston’s Answer

It would likely depend on your what courses you took undergraduate. I know at Oregon State University, you likely wouldn't qualify without certain courses but it never hurts to contact an adviser and ask. I plan on attending grad school next year for fisheries science and I have found that most college grad school advisers are more than willing to answer any questions