If I have a BS in Psychology, can I apply for a Master's in Ecology abroad?

I am a US citizen living in Australia, I have been out of school for 2 1/2 years, and I would like to go back to school to earn a masters in Ecology or a related field. I would like to know if this is possible in the USA, but I want to go to school in Central Europe. Would a foreign school in Austria or Germany accept me for an ecology program if my Bachelor's is in a different scientific field. #science #graduate-school #ecology #study-abroad #austria #germany #environmental-science #masters #europe

0

Loriel’s Answer

You absolutely can! What you need to be sure of are the requirements for that particular program. The college will typically have that informs posted. Chances of them rejecting you because you have a BS in Psychology is slim. Keep in mind that requirements in Europe vary from those in the States so do your research. Good Luck to you!

0

Loriel’s Answer

Thanks Lorie! Your answer was straight to the point and correct by all measures. Thankfully, I was admitted to a German University late last year. It is an Interdisciplinary program in Environmental Science and is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again! Sam R.

How awesome! I’m so glad that it worked out for you, and I know you’re going to excel in your field! I’m so happy for you & thank you for the update! Loriel Johnson M.Ed

0