Nathan M.

What is the best job for me??

I am asking this question because I am lost!! I have worked 6 jobs in the last 5 years! #research #human-resources #resume #japan #recruiting #public-relations #retail #market-research

1 comment Click to expand

Hi Nathan.

We don't really have enough to go on in order to give you any guidance. What are you passionate about? What fields interest you? Are you an animal person, a techie, enjoy arguing or debating? What jobs have to had and what do you like and dislike about each one? Is there a particular class in school that you really enjoyed? Why?

You want to pursue a field that really interests you. If you pick a field that you don't like, it will make every day miserable. Who was it that said something like If you love your job, you will never work a day in your life.

Best of luck! If you answer the questions above, it should point you in a direction.

Last updated Feb 15 '17 at 15:22

Hi Nathan,

My first suggestion would be to stay away from thoughts of feeling lost. If you can share a little more about your interests, your earlier work experiences, we can look and determine what might be a better direction ahead for you. The ultimate goal is for you to do something that you care or love, so going into work everyday is exciting.

Good luck, and do not give up!

Last updated Feb 17 '17 at 18:12

Hi Nathan,

I would first need to know the type jobs you have had and wether or not if you enjoyed any of them. You need to ask yourself are a people person, a animal person etc. And that in turn could guide you in the direction of a job/ career. Secondly, are you looking for a job or career? That is another question you need to think about. I hope this helps some along with other advice. Good luck to you !

Last updated Feb 17 '17 at 18:17

More from

Schools Add a school