3
Updated 157 views Translate

How long does it take to become a great real estate agent?

I am interested in being a real estate agent and i want to know how much time and energy it will take me to become a great realtor.

3

0

Sherman’s Answer

Hi Reagan, To be a great realtor you must be passionate about helping clients find a property that meets most of their requirements. You can expect to invest a lot of extra time and energy upfront to build your experience. Think years to learn everything about being a good realtor which means something different to everyone else. My friends who I consider are great realtors are both focused on client happiness not $$$. They do extras, communicate well, work very long and hard hours, honest and reliable. Only you can decide and define what it takes to become a great realtor. Nothing happens overnight, you must invest a lot of you! I hope this helps and good luck. Best, Sherman
0
0

Aaron’s Answer

It doesn't take long. I have agents who are relatively new and doing great. You may not start out with a lot of knowledge, though if you join a Brokerage with training, mentoring and a Broker and staff who support the agents, you'll be fine.
It's all about the people and the relationships. Put those first and everything will fall into place.
Yes it's a business, though the client always comes first, that's the job.

Aaron recommends the following next steps:

Read MREA by Gary Keller
Read The One Thing by Gary Keller
0
0

Tina Q.’s Answer

As long as you put in the time and energy, stay consistent and stay positive, keep learning, then being great could happen sooner than you think. Nothing happens overnight but don’t be discouraged, believe in yourself and your work!
0