Career Questions tagged Businesswoman

Dejah’s Avatar
Dejah Sep 17, 2021 318 views

If you could time travel and speak to yourself , what would you tell your former self before reaching this point in your career to ensure your experience was easier or more accurate?

#advice #prepare #fashiondesigner # management #businesswoman #college #career

Kayse’s Avatar
Kayse May 05, 2021 375 views

What are some suggestion for a BBA?

I want get a Bachelors in Business Administration, would like to know more about it!
#Businesswoman #career #career-path

Maggie’s Avatar
Maggie Aug 24, 2018 676 views

What degree would educate one enough to open their own coffee shop up?

I'm aiming to get my associates degree and creating a plan to revise over the course of school so that once I complete my two years, I can follow my plan and open my coffee shop. Is an Associates degree enough to open my business or should I get a higher degree? #business #college #coffeeshop...

Maggie’s Avatar
Maggie Aug 24, 2018 585 views

What is the most challenging aspect to opening your own business?

I've graduated high school a year early and I am ready to make my dream come true. I've had a vision of a coffee shop that is truly unique compared to others I've seen. After my gap year, I plan on getting my associates in business, then proceeding to fulfill my dream. I have so many questions...