How hard is it to get into a career in the construction battalion in the navy?

4

id like to get into the construction field. #construction #navy #united-states-navy #career

4

Dawn’s Answer

0
I suggest checking with a local recruiter but also explore other branches. You never know what you may find out.
0

Ken’s Answer

0

The best way to get an answer is to visit you local navy recruiter.

I agree with Ken. The only way I know to a construction specialist in the armed forces starts at the recruiting office. Robert Overton
0

Robert’s Answer

0

The only one who can answer this is a recruiter. There armed forces only need a certain number of “qualified” candidates each year. Your task is to be the best qualified individual to come into their office. BE PREPARED.

Robert recommends the following next steps:

• Go to navy.com and search careers. Enter construction and you will see a list of specialists.
  • If you not quite ready or eligible to enter the service, find a job with a local contractor. Sweep the floors, take out the trash, dig ditches, or whatever they need done. This will show the recruiter you are planning ahead.
  • Stay in school. Work hard and make good grades. Put in extra study time. Do any extra credit assignments you can. This will show the recruiter you mean business.
0