Best college to do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S????

Asked Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I am currently finishing my B.tech in mechanical engineering. I wanna do M.tech in aeronautical engineering in U.S so what are the extra course that I need to do after completing my B.Tech and what are the best university in which I can do.Especially in New York. #engineering #aerospace #mechanical #aeronautics #aircraft #aeronautical

Gary Stephen’s Answer

Updated Harlingen, Texas

Hi, According to a US News & World Reports article online, MIT/Mass. Institute of Technology in Boston is ranked #1. Good luck!

Thank You Sir,but can you tell me other than MIT what are the other best university where I can try.
Hi..here are some colleges in New York state that I found on a link --- www dot college dot niche dot com...good luck! Cornell University Ithaca, NY University at Buffalo, SUNY Buffalo, NY Syracuse University Syracuse, NY Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Troy, NY Clarkson University Potsdam, NY Dowling College Oakdale, NY
Try using the LinkedIn University finder. You can type in "aeronautical engineering" in the search field and it will show you top schools. You can then constrain it by saying you want to work for companies like "SpaceX" and it will then show which schools send the most people in that field to that company. https://www.linkedin.com/edu/university-finder