What can I do after I graduate college?

3

I am a second year Aircraft Maintenance Technology major and want to know my options post grad #aircraft #aircraft-maintenance #job

3

Nikhil’s Answer

0
You can go for post graduation programme in Aircraft Maintenance or can go for Internship with major Aviation companies. During Covid-19 most of the planes are grounded so it is good opportunity to get your hands dirty with practical stuff.
0

Darin’s Answer

0
You can choose to further your education. You can go out in the working world and try and find a career with your degree. You can do nothing. Your options are what you want to make it. It's up to you really
0

Gabrielle’s Answer

0
It is all up to you! You choose your next steps, you can go on to do anything you'd like. I personally love the idea of giving yourself a break and taking time off the "norm" to go and explore the world. There is much life to be lived in different areas of the world/country, Go and experience other cultures, music, ways of living, people. Your options are limitless, go for anything!
0