Does anyone have a list of Scholarship that you have applied for?

Here's some things you should know about me that may be helpful:
- I'm first generation
-I am a rising senior
- I'm in AZ
-I've taken Honors classes
-Play Varsity Sports
- I volunteer
- I'm in HOSA and serve as a state officer (azhosa.org)
- NHS
-Advocate for my city's youth (Buckeye Youth Council)
-In AGUILA Youth Leadership Institute (aguilayouth.org)
- I'm a CPTA
#career #college #scholarship #college-advice #college-advice #scholarships #advice #senior #classof2022 #highschool

5

Judith’s Answer

I believe that you have the qualifications to narrow down your search with Fast web. Narrowing down your process takes a little time, but it is important to target the applications which provide the best fit. There are many opportunities which do not get claimed. It is also important to submit your financial statements with your parents. Your school counselor is well versed in this and can assist your parents in the process.
By narrowing things down, it is important to look into gender opportunities, career funding, ethnic support, and local service organizations. Your counselor can also help you with applying for a Pell Grant if you are eligible. It is important to seek out your counselor since each student is eligible in different disciplines.

0

Samantha’s Answer

I applied for a grant and got it and didnt have to pay for school. You and your parents go to fasa and apply it will let u know what u qualify for.

0

LeBron’s Answer

I'd recommend using a scholarship search engine like the ones linked in this article. You can search for scholarships based on various factors that may apply to your situation.

I would also of course recommend leveraging the expertise of your financial aide office. They're experts who may be able to provide you a more curated experience.

https://studentloanhero.com/featured/scholarship-search-tools-free-money/

0