Career Questions tagged Jobs For College Students

Juliana S.’s Avatar
Juliana S. Jan 17, 2018 219 views

How Can I Earn That Last Thousand Dollars?

Besides applying to scholarships/grants and working in my college's work-study program, I would like to earn a little more cash to add to the endless pot of tuition payments. Do you have any suggestions for earning that extra bit of cash while still busily studying in college? #money-makers...

#college-tuition #jobs-for-college-students #college-jobs

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Dec 17, 2017 418 views

Should I get a part-time or university job while attending classes?

It has been something that I have been questioning since I started at university. I know that I need a greater amount of experience than I have currently, and in getting a job, I will have more funds. Which is just a touch important. On the other side, a part-time job may not be in the field of...

#jobs-for-college-students #university #work-life-balance #part-time

Melody U.’s Avatar
Melody U. Mar 20, 2017 647 views

Good weekend-only jobs?

Hi. I'm just wondering if anybody knows of some good jobs that can hire people only for the weekends. I'm a college student who already works 20 hours a week at the library so the weekend is all that I can manage. I've been considering applying to restaurants and the like because it seems like...

#jobs-for-college-students #restaurants #retail #weekend-jobs

Melody U.’s Avatar
Melody U. Mar 20, 2017 484 views

What are some tips for how to pass online job assessments?

Hello there. I'm a student at community college, who also works at the library 20 hours a week. I now need a second job to supplement my income. I have always had trouble with applications that require online assessments. I've applied to Target, Sams, Wal-Mart, and Ross in the past and have...

#online-assessments #jobs-for-college-students #retail #weekend-jobs