Emily G.

76

2

Do I have to reapply or resubmit fafsa applications each year I attend college?

I'm going to need financial aid, and hopefully the process will be simple! #financial-services #fafsa #process

You must apply for federal student aid for every school year that you attend. To reapply, you should submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you submitted a FAFSA last year, and you are eligible to complete a Renewal FAFSA, you may choose to have most of the questions pre-filled with the information you provided. Simply updating the information for the new school year on a Renewal FAFSA may be faster. However, the Renewal FAFSA is available solely for your convenience. If you prefer to start fresh with a new FAFSA, you are free to do so.

Last updated Oct 19 '16 at 19:45

Yes, you need to apply each year if you are seeking financial aide. I don't advise any student loans to pay for education. You don't want to start off your adult life in debt. I suggest seeking out grants and scholarships. All will usually require that you complete the fasfa. Please go directly to the official website that ends in.gov, https://fafsa.ed.gov/ There are some sites that will send email solicitations and direct you to their site that charges. The fasfa is free!! NEVER pay to complete this form, you can definitely do it yourself.
Last updated Sep 23 at 14:58

icon-country-tags Ashburn, VA, USA

Schools Add a schools