Career Questions tagged Vanderbilt

Robre'ana H.’s Avatar
Robre'ana H. Aug 09, 2018 173 views

Should I still apply to my dream school even though my SAT score isn’t up to par? If so, how can I make my application stand out to the admissions committee?

My SAT scores are below average for my dream college, however, my GPA, community service, and extra curricular activities are great. #college #school #high-school-classes #college-applications #vanderbilt...

#university

Brianna B.’s Avatar
Brianna B. May 18, 2016 349 views

Are there any programs or internships that would increase my chances of getting into Medical School and help get more hands-on experience in the Nashville area?

I am going to study biology on a pre-med track at Vanderbilt next fall, and I want to do whatever I can to become the best doctor possible. I would love to find some sort of program to put me ahead of the game. #pre-med #internship #vanderbilt #medicine #hospital-and-health-care...