Where can I find energy related internship?

4

New graduated Master's student studying energy market, energy efficiency, and data analysis. Where can I find an internship related to what I studied? #internship #summer-jobs #energy #renewable Energy #analyst

4

1
Hi Lanzheng, Maybe start with the link below

https://www.energy.gov/eere/education/find-internships

The Department of Energy's Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) is offering student volunteer internships through the year at their Department of Energy's Office Headquarters in Washington, DC

Hope this Helps
1

Mariandrea’s Answer

0
Hello, you should look for energy companies in your country. Many energy companies have a special place in their web sites to apply for an internship program.

Also, if you are interested, many companies where the core business is not the energy, have an especial department that manage the energy consumption of its operations.
For example, I work in Cemex, and the core business is the company is the cement sales/construction but it has an especial department that manage the energy consumption of the cement plants.
0

Carlos’s Answer

0
Hello there! Two good places to start would be your school's career services office/alumni directory and LinkedIn. On the alumni side, most graduates from your program will be happy to either talk to you about their work they do (if related to your field) or potentially connecting you with someone in the field. Leverage your relationships!

On the LinkedIn side, it's fairly easy to at least identify companies that operate in that space. They may or may not advertise internship/job opportunities on their LinkedIn pages, but it doesn't hurt to reach out to folks working there and ask for an informational chat. Really just focus on learning more about the company, the work they do, etc. I hope this helps!
0