Career Questions tagged Meteorologist

Jessica K.’s Avatar
Jessica K. Jan 24, 2018 209 views

How do I know if my degree of choice is too difficult?

I am interested in studying meteorology in college. This is my senior year of high school and I am taking physics and calculus to prepare for the meteorology degree. However, I feel like I am struggling in calculus. I'm passing, but I realize that harder courses are coming, and they may...

#degree #weather #meteorology #college #difficult #ap-calculus #meteorologist #calculus

Jessica K.’s Avatar
Jessica K. Jan 24, 2018 280 views

How should I choose the right job for me in the field of Meteorology?

I am interested in pursuing a meteorology degree in college. However, there is a wide range of jobs and applications in this field, and I don't know how to narrow my choices down. What jobs are there, how do they differ, and how do I know which one is for me? #meteorology #meteorologist...

#hurricanes #weather #atmospheric-science

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. May 17, 2017 714 views
Archana S.’s Avatar
Archana S. Jun 22, 2016 243 views

In which stream i should select in higher studies to become a meteorologist?

I want to become a meteorologist. But, I couldn't know to select my stream in higher studies. Please tell me which stream could i select?...

#meteorologist