Career Questions tagged Software Documentation

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 09, 2016 562 views

Any set of skills that someone should have when pursuing software development?

I was just hoping for someone to answer with a set of skills that someone should already have and then what they will be gaining when pursuing software development. I happen to think software development is interesting, so I was just wondering some stuff about it. #software-engineering...

#personal-development #skills #software-documentation #software-design #career-details #software-development

Esmeralda A.’s Avatar
Esmeralda A. Oct 27, 2016 458 views

What are the pros and cons of joining a career having to deal with STEM?

I would like to know the good things about STEM and the bad ones. #technology #mathematics #software-documentation...

#cryptography

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 09, 2016 846 views

How does someone create a software?

When I think of software, I think of it to be very complicated and out of my league. I wanted to know of someone's knowledge with this kind of thing. I wanted to know how someone could possibly create a functioning software. #software #software-engineering #software-development...

#software-documentation #software-design

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 09, 2016 572 views

What needs to go into consideration when forming a software development team?

I was recently asked to be a part of a software development team for the technology student association in my high school. I wanted to know what to expect since I will be saying yes to the team. All I have experience in with technology related things is coding in different languages such as...

#software-engineering #teamwork #software-documentation #software-design #software-development #project-teams

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 09, 2016 670 views

What are the requirements for studying software development?

I was hoping for someone's advice for studying software development in general. I always wondered what would have to be done when someone decides to pursue software development. #software-engineering #software-development #courses #software-design...

#software-documentation

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 09, 2016 665 views

What is software development?

I am trying to explore the many different areas technology related. I was just hoping for an answer about how someone sees software development as and what should I know about it. #advice #software-engineering #software-development #software-design...

#software-documentation